- Deep individual pods keeps plants organized
- Segmented pods allow for micro-climates—use different soils for different plant needs
- Raised bed reduces back bending effort
- Bottomless grid allows for deep root growth
- Fast and easy assembly, right over existing lawn
- Greater exposure to sun warms the bed, extends the growing season
Check out 5 easy steps to building your GardenPODS square foot raised garden grid.
Build your own garden in minutes and start growing your favorite vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Increased yields
- Easy to assemble
- Reduced water usage
- No garden path weeds
- 53 pods keep plants organized and separated
- GardenPODS eliminates erosion