1. Installing the GardenPODS Section
- Remove the GardenPODS section from the box.
- Place the GardenPODS section into a 4 ft. x 8 ft. frame.
- Expand the GardenPODS cells so the short and long sides align with the short and long dimensions of the frame.
- Once expanded, secure the GardenPODS section with the 16 Sod Pins along the 8 ft. length.
- Sod Pins are ONLY temporary to hold open GardenPODS for soil infill.
- There will be 53 full plantable pods.
TIP: Save the sod pins to use for plant markers
2. Setting-Up Your Garden
- After securing the GardenPODS section to the frame walls, begin infilling with soil – DO NOT COMPACT.
- 16 cu. ft. of soil will fill the raised GardenPODS cells.
- Level soil so it is flush with the top edge of the GardenPODS grid.
Remove Sod Pins from the GardenPODS and framing.
3. Start Planting
- Begin planting.
Soil will settle slightly upon watering leaving the GardenPODS visible.